You will get to see it at Cannes Boat Show but you will not be able to buy it because 90 – Hull # 1 of Oceanic Yachts new line of yachts built by Cantiere Navale di Ostia Canados has been sold.
The first Oceanic 90′ in its standard version has already been sold and is due to be delivered in June 2014.
Amongst the amenities offered by this first yacht is an upper deck owner’s suite with private terrace, while a VIP plus two guest cabins are located on the lower deck
The interior decoration is a result of a study undertaken by the Canados in-house design studio in conjunction with the Owner. The primary timbers used throughout will consist of:
- Limed oak
- Macassar Ebony
- Lacquered wood
- Bamboo floors.
The convertible aft deck, with modular bridge, will stow a 6.50m tender plus a QuadJet while two personal water-crafts will be stored in the transom garage.
The engine room will be buffered from the lower deck guest cabins by the vast crew quarters and Boffi manufactured galley.
Oceanic Yachts production seek to:
- Extended outdoor and indoor living volumes
- Ability to carry large toys and tenders
- High performance and ability to navigate at economic speed with low fuel consumption, resulting in reduced overall operating costs.
- LOA:27.80 mt / 91’2”
- LWL: 22.75 mt / 74’8”
- Beam: 7.00 mt. / 23’
- Draught: 2.00 mt / 6’6”
- Displacement: 78 t
- Engines: 2 x CAT C32 Acert 1,950 hp
- Max. Speed: 27 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 23 Knots
- Range at Cruising Speed: 450 nm
- Max. Tender Size: 6.50 Jet mt / 21’4
- Air Draught: 9.10 mt / 29’10”
- Fuel Capacity: 11.200 lt. / 2.958 US Gallons
- Black water tank: 800 lt. / 211 US Gallons
- Grey water tank: 700 lt. / 184 US Gallons
- Water Capacity: 2.000 lt. /528 US Gallons
- Guest Cabins: 2 guest + 1 VIP
- Owner’s Suite: Private upper deck
- Crew: 3 to 4 in 2 cabins