What is it? Established in March this year and launched at the new format Palma Boat Show, the Refit Alliance is an unofficial merging of efforts and interests by five superyact refit related companies who provide total superyacht refit solutions adapted to each yachts operational set-up, specifications and project support requirements.
It is a direct, complete and comprehensive refit platform from refit management to TPA, power management & yacht systems, naval architecture to interior furnishings and everything in between. It must be clear that clients are not tied in any way to other Refit Alliance members if they decide to contract one of them. It is simply an open alliance with no contractual ties between each member, so clients are free to call on their preferred contractor. The Refit Alliance is a grouping of reputable refit companies who offer a wide geographical & mobile refit /cruising support including the Balearic Islands, Mainland Spain, La Ciotat, French & Italian Rivera’s. Expansion and support in the US and Caribbean by new Refit Alliance members to be available in the near future.
The Refit Alliance is made up of:
- Palma Refit – superyacht refit management with project & technical division, tax free refit scheme (TPA), refit planning, personalised refit packages according , on site project office plus captain/crew benefits and preferential rates with the Refit Card.
- E-Touch Systems – Advanced Power Management System specifically designed for superyachts delivering a reliable and continuous source of power to the vessel, complying with all classification Society requirements
- Ebacos – a superyacht electronics company offering Audio Visual, Satcom, IT Navigation, control integration & design, blueprint cabling and installation, programming & commissioning of all systems
- BYD Group – naval architecture, covers all levels of engineering, exterior + interior design works, yacht development, bespoke structural design and modifications
- Superyacht Interiors Mallorca – a leading superyacht furnishings company, providing custom-made furniture, marine upholstery and soft furnishings. Other offerings include cushions, carpets & fittings, curtains & blinds, custom mattresses, cover work, owner’s supplies, 3D renderings, designs and plenty more…
The Refit Alliance offers first-class service for all levels of refit. Our clients benefit by dealing directly with the most recommended contractors, a wealth of local know-how, technical knowledge & experience along with the liberty for clients to select their preferred contractors/suppliers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any member of the Refit Alliance for further information on your yachts categorical refit needs.
Get in touch and let’s talk about refit…